Sunday, October 03, 2004

And Speaking of Right Wing Crybabies

ARE YOU EFFIN' KIDDING ME? Seriously, ARE YOU EFFIN' KIDDING ME?. My favorites are the comments in the second one. "Everyone knows the liberal media and liberals cheat." Or something to that effect. They must have really good drugs out in ExtremeConLand. Please for the love of god give me some, my Oxy connect just got busted. My god these people are effin' pathetic and delusional.

There are jobs for people like this. It's called "Official Hug Tester" and you get to stand on the corner wearing a pretty button and holding a bucket where I can toss my change while I walk by thinking how sad it is that people just can't get the meds they need to keep the ghouls away from their brains.

This is effin' desperate, silly, and...I'm running out of adjectives. I'm sure Sullivan will pick it up too, only thoughtfully, as if it's "something that, as thinking people, we ought to consider" or some other faux-reasonable malarkey. Look, your guy lost, the other guy won, and even if Kerry did cheat, you're too late. The press and everyone else has decided Kerry won, so Get Over It. I repeat. Get Over It. It's time that we Move On For The Good Of The Country.

By the way, I'm not giving any credence to the "Bush Had An Earpiece" theory either. If he did, he should fire whoever was on the other end. I'm not linking to these, nor am I nearly as outraged about them, because no one who even remotely believes them is going to bother crying to...where? CBS? Right. However, I do hope the Kerry Campaign decides to use the earpiece theory if the cheat sheet theory gets any traction. Tit for mother effin' tat.