Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Lets Sick Some Boo Birds On Bush!

I’m a bit early on this one, as we haven’t even had the World Series yet, but I’ve got a plan. Let’s all get tickets to opening day for the Senators next year. Pack the place with 50,000 boo birds! When the president gets up to throw out the first pitch, we let him have it.

That’s a clip that would be hard to ignore. That’s a sound bite I’d like to see played to death. It’s a ways off, but if you tell two friends, and so on and so on, by opening day we can get thousands of Baseball Loving Lefties (not Southpaws, mind you, I’m speaking politically here) to pack the place. Then we reward ourselves for a job well done and a statement well made with delicious hotdogs and some cold cold eight dollar Budweisers.

Now that’s political action I can get behind!


S.O.L.