Monday, October 17, 2005

I Must Admit to Mixed Emotions On This One

So elements of the Christian Right are talking about seceding I must admit, I don't think it's a bad idea. It would be nice if we, as a nation, could contract out all of our snake handling to one centralized location. We could also send in teams of loon wranglers for some Effin great reality T.V. My problem is they want to take over South Carolina. I kind of like South Carolina.


Isn't there a better state we could pawn off on them? Who would miss Texas? What has Arkansas done for me lately? I'm all for giving them New Mexico. That would shut them up for a while as all the New Agers would give them a healthy supply of witches to burn. Oooo! How about Idaho? Idaho really sucks. It's perfect for them. I'm willing to go this far. We give them 2 states, Arkansas AND Idaho. That way they've got a choice of climates. Wait a minute, they want to legislate against choice. I say stick em with Idaho.

S.O.L.