Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Just Another Example Of The Strange Times In Which We Live

A new blog has been started, supposedly by Iranians against being invaded. ARE YOU EFFIN' KIDDING ME?

Now of course I have no idea who really sarted this blog - could be a bunch of mullahs, could be a group of concerned students. But the interesting thing to me is that we have now reached the point where it's conceivable that people feel the need to start a blog to advocate against being invaded.

In other news, I'm going home early today to shoot my neighbor's dog because yesterday it growled at me and I'm afraid it might bite me.

Update: After deep thought, I have decided that instead of shooting my neighbor's dog, I will instead shoot my neighbor, take his dog under my wing and subject it to the Woodhouse Way of dog training.