Monday, March 14, 2005

Tell It All, Brothers And Sisters!

You know, being an unproffessional writer attempting to develop one's skills is a daunting task. As in other disciplines, I've found that it's often good to place limits on parts of the technique in order to hone other parts. The self imposed limits for this blog are cursing and easy cliche's. Otherwise, I'd just sound like Rude Pundit(which is not a bad thing, but I'm not all that innarested in hanging around in someone else's niche).

Evidently not so with proffessional writer Marc Cooper, at least not when it comes to the Bankruptcy Bill. This is quite close to what I would have written had those self imposed limits been absent. There we have the "jackasses" of the Democratic Party and the disgusting if apt imagery of Harry Reid sitting in a toilet stall handing toilet paper to corporate America as they, erm, defecate on the American people. I suppose sometimes it's a superior move to just tell it like it is, technique be damned. Did I mention it's worth reading?