Monday, February 28, 2005

Drilling Holes In My Own Head

Via Rox Populi we discover this unique experience total waste of money opportunity on offer from Horowitz&Co. People will pay money to spend time in the company of two iconoclastic intellectual firebrands loudmouth bores guys? In England? ARE YOU EFFIN' KIDDING ME?

What could possibly be the attraction? I could get wasted and subjected to an illogical harangue from a gibbering paranoid in Hampden and it would cost me maybe 20 bucks if done at the right bar. There might even be an English guy there who's wit and wisdom accent reminds me of those Monty Python guys makes me think of Masterpiece Theatre doesn't completely grate. But Horowitz and Hitchens, together again for the first time at a price? That sounds about as enlightening as drilling holes in my own head to find out what my brain is made of.