Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Triumphalist Effin' Jerks

I wouldn't normally link to these people since they actually give Ann Coulter space. The author suggests expelling the "blue states" for the usual reasons - moral depravity, liberal snobbery yadda yadda. ARE YOU EFFIN' KIDDING ME? Where the eff do these people think they're going to get their tax base? Also, anyone else notice the Red States don't have any ports? Let's face it. They may hate us, but they need us. So if they want to kick us out, and we want to leave, I say fine. Let's make sure the taxes on goods leaving any of our ports to Red States are high. And let's make sure that our airspace is expensive too.

Update: These are moved up from comments. Some people should post pissed-off less often.

Anonymous said...
Effin'
I don't have a map in front of me but Houston, Galveston, New Orleans, Mobile, and Newport News are ports. I don't know their significance but they are ports. OQUAGA

1:55 PM
jayinbmore said...
Good point. My bad. I should have said "ports of significance[to me - added]". Although I think if you look at the regional breakdowns within states, it appears most port/coastal cities went blue, although I'd have to double check those you list.

2:17 PM