Tuesday, October 12, 2004

The Sin Lair

That's how my coworkers refered to the corporate headquarters of Sinclair Broadcasting, which is right next door to my old job, and down the street from my current one. Just in case anyone wonders why, Atrios can fill you in.
The article from the Sun is a pay article in their archives.

By the way, I'm not a big proponent of the politics of personal destruction. As I've said before, anyone who runs for office is already a psycho and a liar. However, David Smith isn't running for anything, and he's abusing my airwaves that he gets to use for free. So eff him.

Also, I had a post up yesterday, which I deleted, calling for some sorta lame protest at their headquarters, since they're so close to me. However, I realize that sort of civil action just don't cut it anymore. Better to hit'em where it hurts.

Update: For what it's worth, our local Sin Lair affiliates are represented at this site, which I must say is one of the slowest sites I have ever visited. They have a poll asking whether or not they should run the documentary. When I took the poll it was something like a 63%/36% against running it, which I imagine is a good sign.